VantagePoint experts collaborate with your internal team and legal advisors to create a compliance program and, if necessary, design a tactical response to any compliance crisis. Together, we develop a proactive plan and enhance your organization’s culture of compliance. Organizations choose us for our industry expertise and for the care and attention we give that builds long-term relationships. From litigation support, Corporate Integrity Agreement monitoring, audits and record reviews through readiness and risk assessments, we establish a collaborative tone and lay the groundwork for open communication.
our Compliance Services
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Risk Analysis and Remediation (Learn More →)
- Medicare, Medicaid and Payer Audit Reviews
- Billing and Revenue Cycle Audits
- Clinical Documentation Improvements and Reviews
- Coding Analysis, Research and Reviews
- Integrity Agreement Monitoring (IRO) (Learn More →)
- ACO Compliance Plan Audits
- Business Associate Audits
Recent compliance engagements illustrating VantagePoint’s experience and effectiveness include:
- Analyzed billing irregularities within a physician group and a diagnostics lab, resulting in an independent financial audit and self-disclosure to the OIG, followed by the implementation of a corrective action plan and staff training on best practices.
- Identified providers without proper credentials who had sanctions against them prior to being hired by a hospital-based medical group.
- Performed a review of records and coding and a critical assessment of Medicare fraud charges against a general practitioner that found that the government auditor had used an improper methodology and the charges were therefore invalid.
- In the process of conducting due diligence for an investor, identified a $3M Medicare obligation in a substance abuse treatment organization that had not been disclosed.
Ready to take the next step? Let us know how we can help your organization. Contact Us today.