When small- and middle-market private equity firms, investment banks and boutique investors seek opportunities to finance or acquire a healthcare business, VantagePoint is the ideal due diligence partner. Our experts provide the guidance and deep analysis needed to identify opportunities as well as potential risks.
Understanding the intent to fuel growth and build value, VantagePoint participation in the due diligence process helps clients judge feasibility and make informed decisions about what the next step might be in the investment, acquisition, merger, or sale process.
Our Services Include:
- Review of an organization's regulatory compliance and business practices
- Investigation of payer or government audits and surveys by The Joint Commission and other accrediting bodies
- Verifications of licensing and credentials of the organization, providers and clinicians
- Sample (random) audits of medical records to determine the methods of documentation, necessity of services, patient and client eligibility, workflow and denial of service by payers
- Evaluation of the payer mix, gross and net revenues based on that payer mix
- Assessment of client/patients demographics
- Analysis of the revenue cycle operation
- Participation and leadership in investor calls
- Succinct reporting and a clear presentation of our review
Ready to take the next step? Let us know how we can help your organization. Contact Us today.